Shipping & Delivery Info
Note: Product prices are subject to change periodically.
We ship orders Monday through Friday, unless you purchased refrigerated goods which requires UPS 2nd Day Air. Typically your package will arrive in 2-5 business days from the day you place your order if we have everything in stock. Most shipments will ship out within 24-48 hrs from the date we received your order unless it falls on Saturday or Sunday, then it will ship within the upcoming Monday through Friday. If you need your package quicker, please contact us for custom express shipping.
Refrigerated Goods: Due to the days UPS delivers, refrigerated goods are shipped Monday through Wednesday. If you live in Southern California or Las Vegas, we may ship your items on Thursday because it can be delivered in 1 day. We also ship some bread orders on Saturday and will arrive in 3 days.
The shipping method you choose might be different than what we end up using depending on items in your order. We ship all refrigerated items UPS 2nd Day Air. If you did not receive your refrigerated item within 2 days from the date it was shipped according to your tracking number, please let us know.
WILL MY ITEMS STAY COLD?
All refrigerated items are prepared fresh and vacuum packed in foam shipping boxes with ice packs. Our goal is to keep items under 41 degrees °F in transit – some items may arrive partially thawed because they were packed fresh. Actual time in transit is no more than 2 days.
HOW WILL MY PACKAGE BE SHIPPED?
Most of the time your package will be shipped via USPS & UPS, with some exceptions.
Your German food will be packed by one of our Packing Teams. For specific shipping information, please check our "Shipping Policy" page.
If you experience a problem with your order, please contact us as soon as you receive the package. You MUST contact us NO LATER THAN 5-7 DAYS FROM TIME OF DELIVERY.
Return Policy during COVID-19?
For safety purposes due to COVID-19 & the nature of the products sold by Germandeli.com returns are not accepted at this time. However, groceries or products were received in poor condition such as manufacturer defect, management will accept returned merchandise and issue the customer a refund. If however, the customer fails to receive a delivery in a timely manner and the products spoil, no refund or return will be accepted (see details below) If a product is returned and accepted by Germandeli.com a 35% restocking fee will be assessed. If you have any return policy related questions or requests, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us or see below the details.
- If you experience any problem whatsoever with your order, please contact GermanDeli.com's Customer Support Team as soon as possible.
- email GermanDeli@oldworld.ws
- Our Support hours are Mon - Thursday from 10am to 5pm (PST), Friday and Saturday 12am-2pm, and closed on Sunday including National Holidays such as Thanksgiving and Christmas, when we are closed all day.
- If you get our voicemail, please leave a message so we can return your call promptly at our very first opportunity.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All refunds must be authorized by Management and will be processed within 10 business days of the return arriving back to our facility.
- Refunds are issued to your original form of payment and once authorized may take your credit card company up to 10 extra days to post to your account.
Please review the following EXCEPTIONS on our non-refund policy:
- Customer provided an incorrect shipping address when placing the order.
- Customer did not specify whether they required a release signature for delivery.
- Customer selected products or quantities in error.
- Products were delivered fresh, intact and as described on website, but customer simply did not care for the ‘taste’ of the product or it did not meet their ‘expectations’.
- Customer DID NOT contact us within 5-7 days from the date of delivery.
Germandeli.com gladly accepts the following methods of payment:
- Credit Card - Visa, MasterCard, Discover and (American Express).
- In-Store Pick Up – Cash or Credit Card
In Store Pick Up
In the neighborhood and want to pick up your order? We’d love to see you. We are located at 7561 Center Avenue in Huntington Beach, CA 92647. Get Directions PLEASE NOTE: Ordering of cakes, freshly made/prepared goods require 48 hours notice when placed online. You may also call us direct at (714) 897-1470 to check if item(s) you'd like to buy are in-stock and available before pick up (when needed faster than 48 hours).
STORE HOURS: During National Emergency
Mon-Wed.: 9am - 6pm
Thursday-Sunday 9am -8pm
We are currently doing renovations in the Market and Restaurant, some Bakery items will not be able for the next few weeks. The Restaurant is open Thursday - Saturday 12-8pm Sunday 10am to 8pm
National Delivery & Shipping Choice
Germandeli.com ships orders via USPS and UPS (Ground, Air, etc.) You will be provided options at checkout. Due to the perishable nature of some products, an Old World representative may contact you after your order is placed to suggest other shipping options.
Shipping Point & Schedule
The majority of orders placed on Germandeli.com are shipped from:
7561 Center Avenue Unit 49a
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Online Shopping Security
Shopping online at Germandeli.com is absolutely secure -- you never have to worry about credit-card safety when you are shopping on our website. We use the latest encryption technology to keep your personal information safe. All your ordering information -- including your name, address, and credit card number -- is encrypted using a secure server for maximum security. All transactions are processed using a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL technology is the industry standard method for protecting web communications. The SSL security protocol provides data encryption, server authentication, message integrity, and optional client authentication for a TCP/IP connection. All information transmitted to CosmolineDirect.com is encrypted and sent using this technology.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Founders Josef and Dolores Bischof pictured with two of their granchildren (Matthaeus left and Markus right)
Joesef and Dolores with son and daughter Bernie and Cyndie
Josef and Dolores with friends
Dolores along side her four grandchildren (from left to right) Ava, Matthaeus, Markus, and Ronin