Maggi Hunter's Schnitzel in Mushroom Sauce 27g
Jägerschnitzel with fresh mushrooms in creamy cream sauce can easily succeed Maggi Fix for Jäger-Sahne-Schnitzel. Enjoy the modern version of the Schnitzel classic, which is ready to serve in a short time.
Jägerschnitzel with cream sauce always succeeds and tastes good
Delicate schnitzel in creamy cream sauce with fresh mushrooms can be easily prepared with Maggi Fix for Jäger-Sahne Schnitzel. Thanks to the simple preparation, the recipes with mushrooms and meat succeed in no time
Simply cut the mushrooms into small pieces and fry them in hot oil. Then stir in 250ml cream and Maggi Fix for Jäger-Sahne schnitzel and bring to a boil briefly. Place the cutlets next to each other in a baking dish and pour the sauce over them. In a preheated oven at 200 °C / circulating air 170 °C approx. Bake for 30 minutes. Arrange and enjoy with the desired side dishes. Bon appetit!
Maggi Fix for hunter cream schnitzel
• This requires: 3 pork cutlets, 250g mushrooms, 250ml whipped cream, 1 tablespoon of oil
• Makes three portions of delicious hunter's schnitzel
• Hearty pork cutlet in creamy mushroom cream sauce
• Easy and quick to prepare
• Creative and delicious recipe ideas for more inspiration and variety in cooking can be found on maggi.de
Ingredients: corn starch, rice flour, iodine salt, 8.9% mushroom extract, flavors (with barley, CELERY OIL), MILK SUGAR, butter mushrooms, spices (5% onions, pepper), yeast extract, sunflower oil, herbs (parsley, thyme, rosemary), sugar, maltodextrin, emulsifier lecithins May contain CELERY, EGGS, MILK, MUSTARD and SOY.