Knorr Fix Schweinebraten 41g
- IN-stock and ships within 1 business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Knorr Fix Schweinebraten 41 g
- Knorr Fix meatloaf for 4 portions
- for a spicy meatloaf or hearty meatballs
- with a hearty sauce
- Without flavor-enhancing additives and without dyes
- quick and easy preparation
- succeeds guaranteed and ensures full enjoyment
- At Knorr, we only use the best ingredients for our products. They are not only delicious, but also sustainable. Learn more about our ingredients here.
Ingredients: starch, 14% onions3, palm oil, rice flour, 9.7% tomato powder3, iodized table salt, sugar, seasoning, carrots3, 2.8% CELERY3, caramel sugar syrup, flavors, paprika3, table salt substitute****, maltodextrin, garlic3, table salt, bay leaves, marjoram,
Contains celery. May contain gluten, egg, milk, mustard and soy.
Servings per consumer unit
* % of the reference intake for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal) ** 1 serving = 200 g (consumer unit contains 4 portions) The products may be subject to recipe changes. The information on the product packaging is binding.
|prepared per 100g|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||425 kJ/101 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1 g|
|of which sugar||0.9 g|
|Fiber||< 0.5 g|
Add fresh: 500 g mag. Pork (e.g. from the leg) Preparation: 1) Fry meat in 1 tablespoon of hot oil all around. 2) Add 400 ml of water, stir in the contents of the bag and bring to a boil. 3) Covered over low heat approx. Stew for 1 hour. Turn meat over after half the cooking time. If necessary, add some water. We recommend potato dumplings and red cabbage.