Knorr Feinschmecker Broccoli Cremesuppe (50g)
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Knorr Feinschmecker Broccoli Cremesuppe 50g
- Knorr gourmet broccoli cream soup is a delicious quick soup with vegetables and herbs from sustainable cultivation
- A creamy ready-made soup with extra large broccoli florets from sustainable cultivation
- Gently dried vegetables, herbs and spices give the soup an aromatic and light taste
- Vegetable soup naturally without flavor-enhancing additives, without dyes and without preservatives according to Law
- The contents of Knorr gourmet broccoli cream soup is enough for 500 ml (2 plates)
- Knorr's many different soups offer the right dish for every taste and are prepared quickly and easily
- At Knorr, we only use the best ingredients for our products. They are not only delicious, but also sustainable. Learn more about our ingredients here.
Ingredients: palm oil, starch, wheat flour, potatoes2, yeast extract, iodized table salt, 5.3% broccoli2, sugar, glucose syrup, table salt, 2.3% cauliflower2, MILK PROTEIN, 1.6% onions2, table salt substitute4, maltodextrin, spinach2, CELERY2, nutmeg, curcuma, vegetable juice concentrates (beet, savoy cabbage), flavors. May contain traces of egg, soy and mustard. 2 From sustainable cultivation. 4 Obtained from natural potassium minerals.
Contains gluten, milk and celery. May contain egg, soy and mustard.
Servings per consumer unit
* % of the reference intake for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal) ** 1 serving = 250 ml (consumer unit contains 2 portions) The products may be subject to recipe changes. The information on the product packaging is binding.
|prepared per 100ml|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||139 kJ/33 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||1.4 g|
|of which sugar||0.5 g|
It's that simple: 1) Stir the contents of the bag with a whisk in 500 ml of boiling water. 2) Simmer for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally.