Knorr Salat Kronung Balsamico-Kräuter (5 pack)
- In-stock and ships within 1 business day.
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Knorr Salat Kronung Balsamico-Kräuter (5 pack) gives 450ml
The sweet note of dark Italian vinegar makes KNORR salad topping balsamic herbs the highlight of every salad. Fits perfectly with mozzarella and tomatoes, as well as fresh rocket. KNORR salad topping contains carefully selected herbs, which are preserved by drying.
- With Knorr salad crowning vinaigrette balsamic herbs easily and quickly conjure up a delicious salad dressing
- With herbs from sustainable cultivation
- classic balsamic flavor refined with a refined herbal combination
- without dyes and flavor enhancing additives
- easy preparation: Mix some water and oil with Knorr salad topping, done!
- succeeds in the blink of an eye
- At Knorr, we only use the best ingredients for our products. They are not only delicious, but also sustainable. Learn more about our ingredients here.
Ingredients: sugar, iodized table salt, starch, maltodextrin, acidity regulator sodium diacetate, acidifier citric acid, 4.5% herbs (3.4% parsley2, 1.1% oregano2), apple powder, cane sugar, 2.9% balsamic vinegar powder (soft, grape must), peppers2, ground MUSTARDS, MILK SUGAR, 2.2% onions2, BARLE MALT EXTRACT, corn germ oil, curcuma2, garlic, lemon juice powder2, pepper, table salt. 2from sustainable cultivation May contain traces of soy, egg and celery.
Contains gluten, milk and mustard. Can contain egg, soy and celery.
Servings per consumer unit
* % of the reference amount for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal) ** 1 serving = 30 ml (consumer unit contains 3 servings) The products may be subject to recipe changes. The information on the product packaging is binding.
|prepared per 100ml|
|Energy (kJ/kcal)||1832 kJ/437 kcal|
|of which saturated fatty acids||6.5 g|
|of which sugar||4.4 g|
|Protein||< 0.5 g|
It's that easy: Mix 3 tablespoons of water and 3 tablespoons of olive oil with Knorr salad topping. Just add your favorite salad. Done! 1 tablespoon = 15 ml